Rules, regulations and recommendations of the accommodation.
We want that your stay in SUCRE SUITES be the most pleasant possible and we are at your full readiness for this to happen. So that everyone can enjoy their stay, we describe some rules that everyone must follow.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the PROPERTY, in the corridors, common spaces, building entrance and balconies by virtue of Law 26,687. In case of non-compliance, the PP&R PARTY may automatically apply economic sanctions with a minimum of THREE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS (USD 300) to the GUEST.
- Parties or noisy events are not allowed. Nor annoying noises from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. and during siesta hours. If you listen to music, keep in mind that the volume does not affect your neighbors. Please try not to drag chairs or make disturbing noises during nap times or at night.
- It is not allowed to move the furniture, beds, armchairs from their original place. If you need anything, please contact us.
- Do not throw feminine hygiene items or any other item that could clog the toilet down the toilet. Also do not throw items from windows or balconies.
- Only those people detailed in the reservation are allowed to stay in the apartment.
- For your safety, we advise you to lock the door of your apartment, both when you are in and when you leave.
- For everyone's safety, make sure that the entrance door on the ground floor is properly closed.
- Each unit has emergency light.
- Any damage or loss of inventory caused during your stay, must be replaced or canceled with the deposit.
- We recommend turning off lights when there are no guests in the apartment. In order to save energy and avoid incidents, please turn off the stoves and/or oven and air conditioning when you leave.
- If you make a departure outside of office hours and have arranged to leave the keys inside the apartment, please do not leave them in the lock, but on the table.
- For security reasons, in case of misplacement / loss or theft of personal belongings of guests inside our unit, PP&R will not be responsible for them.
- Check In hours are from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Check Out is until 12:00 p.m.
- It is prohibited to deposit, even temporarily, in the apartments, flammable, toxic, dangerous or polluting materials, firearms, weapons of war, or any other material that may cause serious damage or harm to third parties who are in the building.
- The guest is requested to comply with and enforce the Co-ownership Regulations available on our website and reception for consultation, as well as the conditions of the signed contract.
- We know that accidents happen. If something is broken, we appreciate you letting us know so we can get the apartment ready for the next guest.
Thank you so much!
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION AND PERMANENCE